- * We listen to your outdoor needs and design your custom patio around them. We're only a phone call away. Have questions? Want to know how your project is going? Someone at our fully-staffed office is always available at (512) 219-1242.
- * You'll work with the same team from start to finish. Your project manager will be the same person who came out to do your initial patio consultation, and you'll have his cellphone number.
- * We'll follow up when the project is done. Our owner, Doug, will call you when your project is finished to make sure you're completely satisfied with the final result.
Enhancing Your Outdoor Space
Love to entertain? Looking for a way to boost your home's resale value? You tell us what you want, and M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows will create a custom outdoor living space:
- * Patios: Need a level area for outdoor entertaining? We can create a foundation using concrete, bricks, pavers, or wood. We can design any layout imaginable to fit your home's design.
- * Decks: Looking for something off the ground? We build your outdoor structure from scratch, using your choice of wood or engineered-wood materials. From simple single-level structures to complex tiered decks, our master craftsmen will build you an impressive outdoor space.
- * Arbors & Pergolas: Too sunny on your patio? We construct beautiful, custom coverings for your outdoor space, either installed against a wall or gutter or as a free-standing form.
M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows works with you to choose the right materials for your project:
- AmeraDeck: Proprietary composite formulation for superior strength,
scratch-resistance, and improved weatherization.
- EverGrain: Unique low-maintenance composite of plastics and wood fibers with the look,
color and grain of real wood.
- Fiberon: PVC composite decking with stain, fade, scratch, and mold resistance for lasting,
- Latitudes: Composite decking and railing for splinter-free, lasting color.
- MoistureShield: A LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design)-Certified Green
Product made from more than 90% recycled materials.
- TimberTech: Engineered composite tongue-and-groove style decking that will never
rot, warp, split, splinter or decay.
- Trex: Environmentally friendly, made from 50% recycled plastic and 50% reclaimed wood.