- * Long-lasting: With proper care, a composition roof can last around 30-50 years.
- * Weather Resistant: Composition roofing blocks sun damage and resists weathering and moss/algae growth
- * Customizable: Composition roofs are available in a variety of colors, shapes, and tile sizes.
- * Sustainable: Because composition roofing is made mostly of reclaimed materials, it is an environmentally friendly choice.
The M & M Difference
Our family-owned -and -operated company is one of the last roofing companies to hand-nail composition shingles rather than using nail guns. Our experience of 30,000 roofing projects has made us experts in hand-nailing with the right amount of pressure and proper placement of the nails. We're often called in to repair the problems that nail guns cause in composition roofs, such as misplaced holes.
But it's not just our roofing expertise that makes up "the M & M difference":
- * You can reach us (almost) any time. Call us at our fully-staffed office at (512) 219-1242, or call Austin Area Manager Audie Brower directly at (512) 961-1421. After your project gets under way, you'll also have your lead service professional's direct cell phone number.
- * You get our help with your homeowner's insurance to see if your policy covers your new composition roof. We'll even help you file a claim if you're eligible.
- * Your payment isn't required until your new composition roof is 100% finished. Plus, you pay no money down.
- * Your new composition roof is covered under our lifetime warranty on labor defects for every roof we install.
- * You'll get a call from our owner, Doug, once your new composition roof is installed to make sure that your experience with us was 100% satisfactory.