Personalized Service from a Family-Owned Company
We're a family-owned company and customer satisfaction is important to us - that's why we take extra steps to ensure that you are 100% happy with your new flat roof:
- * We typically install your flat roof in a single day, from the initial preparations to a comprehensive clean-up. This means you're not waiting around, wondering when your home can return to normal.
- * We take your call. A member of our fully-staffed office or Austin Area Manager Audie Brower will answer when you call (512) 219-1242. You'll also get the direct cellphone number of your lead service professional.
- * We provide assistance with your homeowner's insurance, from verifying your policy coverages to filing a claim if eligible.
- * We ask for no money down. Payment isn't required until your flat roof project is 100% finished.
- * We make sure you're happy with us. Our owner, Doug, will personally call you upon completion of your project - just to make sure you're satisfied with our work.
A Flat Roof that's Built to Last - Guaranteed
A flat roof is horizontal roofing with a minor inclination (usually 10 degrees or less). Synthetic flashing strips made from substances such as asphalt, vinyl, and rubber are bonded together on the roof during the fitting process. Flat roofs have the distinct advantage of being easier to climb on to inspect and repair.
M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows guarantees the quality of your flat roof's protection with a lifetime warranty on labor defects for every roof we install. Scheduled maintenance aside, your new flat roof should give your Austin area home years of worry-free protection. If you notice flaws, contact us right away to inspect our work.
Scheduling an annual check-up with your M & M team will protect your flat roof's longevity. Our simple, regular inspections of your flat roof can help prevent problems in common areas:
- * Coating: Deteriorating roof coating can reduce the roof's watertight seal.
- * Drains: Clogging in roof drains can prevent water from draining and lead to an overload of weight.
- * Flashings: Water leaks can crop up through insufficiently maintained flashings.