- → Composition roofs
- → Metal (including standing seam, slate style, wood shake style, and more)
- → Shingles & tiles (concrete and clay)
- → Energy-efficient roofs (including Eco-Star)
- → Special materials (Decra stone coated steel roofing, slate, and more)
Taking Care of Customers Since 1983
At M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows, we take care of our customers. It's not just our roof expertise that makes up the M & M difference -- it's the extra customer service that we provide for your peace of mind:
- → Before we begin your roofing project, we always check your homeowner's insurance to see if it will cover your roof installation and assist with the claims process.
- → The person who comes to your home for your initial consultation is the same person who oversees the finishing touches on your job. Plus, you'll have his direct phone number if concerns arise during your roof installation.
- → Our fully-staffed office answers when you call.
- → Doug, our owner, checks in with every customer upon the project's completion.
- *→ We're very involved in the community through Habitat for Humanity and Extreme Makeover.
Time for a Roof Repair?
It's time to call M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows to replace the roof on your Austin area home when you notice:
- → Dark areas on your roof
- → Missing, cracked, or curled shingles
- → Leakage in the attic
- → Stains on interior ceilings or walls
- → Blistering or peeling paint
- → Mold, mildew, or exterior decay
- → Excessive energy costs