- * We can help you determine an insurance loss and file a claim as needed).
- * We run a fully-staffed office, so we're here for you when you need us at (512) 219-1242.
- * You'll get to know your whole siding team. Your project manager will be the same person who came out to do your initial estimate him, and you'll get his direct cellphone number.
- * We strive for your absolute satisfaction. Our owner, Doug, calls you upon completion to make sure that your siding job was done right.
Working with Aluminum Siding
Aluminum is a durable material that can be vinyl-coated for even greater durability. Since its introduction 60 years ago, aluminum siding has become a popular exterior finish, thanks to many important attributes:
- * FireproofWaterproof
- * Versatile/customizable
- * Good insulator
- * Easy to install over your existing siding
- * Low maintenance
- * Environmentally friendly
Repairing Aluminum Siding
Repairs to aluminum siding are a snap: minor problems don't require replacing entire panels. The siding professionals at M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows can easily pull out dents and quickly repair scratches to keep your Austin area home's exterior looking perfect.
We're happy to visit your home and fix any issues as quickly as possible. Just call us at (512) 219-1242 to arrange our visit.
Update Your Home with Aluminum Siding
Do you have an older home? Replacing your worn wooden clapboards and trim with aluminum siding will boost the aesthetic value of your real estate. M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows of Austin commonly uses aluminum siding for retrofitting older homes because it molds easily into unique angles common in older architecture.