- * We can help you determine an insurance loss and file a claim as needed.
- * We run a fully-staffed office, so we-re here for you when you need us at (512) 219-1242.
- * You'll get to know your whole siding team. Your project manager will be the same person who came out to do your initial estimate him, and you'll get his direct cellphone number.
- * We strive for your absolute satisfaction. Our owner, Doug, calls you upon completion to make sure that your siding job was done right.
Go Green with Vinyl Siding!
Vinyl siding scores well on tough environmental measures:
- * Manufacturing methods
- * Transportation issues
- * Installation process
- * Service life longevity
- * Waste management
M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows can install solid core insulated vinyl siding to make your home "green" AND cut your heating and cooling costs. Insulated vinyl siding lowers your energy consumption, energy costs, and CO2 emissions.
Working with Vinyl Siding
Vinyl siding is a quick, convenient way to update your home's exterior. Constructed primarily from PVC resin, vinyl is the most commonly installed siding product for homes in the United States thanks to its:
- * Versatility: A variety of styles and colors complement any home's unique aesthetic, from historic to contemporary.
- * Ease of Maintenance: Vinyl siding provides headache-free aesthetic appeal for years to come. It never needs paint, and a simple periodic wash will keep it looking great.
- * Durability: Vinyl siding resists heat, cold, and moisture, and stands up to the harshest weather. It meets stringent color retention guidelines and remains vibrant for years to come.
- * Fire Safety: Vinyl siding provides good fire performance through its inherently flame-retardant chemical compound and meets stringent National Fire Protection Association requirements.
Siding with Lasting Satisfaction
M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows guarantees satisfaction on your new siding. Many of our professionals here have been with us since we opened our doors in 1983, and we feel so good about their work that we offer a lifetime warranty on our labor. We also use high-quality materials that carry individual manufacturer warranties. Whether you choose vinyl siding, wood, a James Hardie product, or insulated siding, your replaced or repaired siding will protect your home for many years to come.