Lasting Charm of Wood Siding
Wooden siding brings old-world tradition to your architecture, whether your project is a renovation of an old home or a new construction. The siding experts at M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows will ensure that your wooden siding is properly sealed and thoroughly protected upon installation.
Your project begins with a complimentary onsite consultation with one of our lead siding professionals (who will provide his direct cellphone number). He'll visit your home to discuss all the elements of your new wooden siding:
- * Your desired finish and style, from horizontal siding like clapboards, shakes, and shingles to vertical siding like board & batten.
- * Your selection of wood species and wood grains, such as T-111 plywood or beveled wood.
- * Your options for untreated wood vs. pre-primed siding for quicker installation, enhanced durability, and less maintenance.
Proper maintenance from M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows will protect your new wood siding for many years. We perform wood siding maintenance services, from major repair work to simple periodic upkeep:
- Maintaining structural and visual integrity with scheduled painting and caulking.
- Preventing stains with regular power-washing.
- Resisting moisture damage or fading with sealing and staining.
Storm or Fire Damage?
Was your home damaged in an Austin area fire or storm? If so, your replacement wooden siding is likely covered by your homeowner's insurance. We'll help you work with your insurer to determine what your policy covers and file a claim as needed.