- We maintain a fully-staffed office so we can be available when you need us. Austin Area Manager Audie Brower is also ready to discuss your concerns at any point. You can reach us at (512) 219-1242.
- We review your homeowner's insurance before we begin replacing your windows and doors and assist you in filing a claim if your policy covers your new replacements.
- One of our experienced window and door experts will visit your home for a complimentary onsite consultation to discuss the particulars of your project. He'll be your contact point throughout the entire process, from selecting the materials for your replacements to the final inspection of your new windows and doors. You'll have his direct cellphone number for any questions along the way.
- Our owner, Doug, will personally call you once your job is finished. He wants to make sure that each roof installation is a success.
Aluminum: Low-Maintenance and Energy-Efficient
Durable aluminum is a perfect choice for your Austin-area home's replacement windows and doors. This strong yet lightweight metal is highly resistant to flame, mildew, rust, and corrosion. Aluminum is also versatile and cost-effective. Low-energy aluminum replacement windows and doors from M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows can even lower your energy bills and can improve home resale values.
Two Installation Options
At M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows, our team of certified installation professionals guarantees a weathertight seal for your replacement aluminum windows and doors. You typically have two installation options:
- * New Construction, which removes the exterior materials down to the studs to install the replacement as if it were part of the original home.
- * Retrofit, which leaves the original frame intact to save installation costs and prevent siding damage.